Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15, 2009

Hey guys,

In today's class we read pages 12-16 and filled in the supporting and counter argument columns on the wave model of light hand-out. We then answered questions 9-12 in The Nature of Light: Part 2 booklet. The answers to these questions and the previous sheet have been uploaded to the blog. Next, we read the information on Young's experiment starting on page 17 to page 20. For the remainder of class we worked on questions 1&2 on the Young's Experiment Problems sheet given to us today. These questions are due tomorrow!

I think I might have screwed up the order in which we did things. I apologize! I have a terrible memory. However, I am positive that this was all we did. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

**Our test on this unit will be on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

1 comment:

Ms K said...

who's the next scribe??????